The License grant you, the purchaser, a non-exclusive worldwide license to make use of the Mock-up you have purchased. Please take in account the rest of this license to know the details that apply to your use of the mock-up.
Things you can do.
- You are licensed to use the mock-up to create any products for yourself or for clients (you can use the times you want).
- You can use the mock-up in personal and comercial work.
- The Mock-up can be used in an item or website template sold through a marketplace or directly on a website without attribution required (but we always appreciate if you do).
- You can modify or manipulate the mock-up and combine with other works and make a derivative work from it for personal and comercial use. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create is one that’s permitted at “Things you can’t do”.
Things you can’t do.
- You can’t re-distribute the item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files, or lease, license, sub-license. You can’t do this with an mock-up either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item.
- You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free.
If you’re still unclear about what is or isn’t allowed under the our licenses, please contact the forgraphic team for clarification.
Subscribe to get monthly free mockup, discounts and deals. We promise not to spam you!